What is Nano Model railroading?

Nano model railroading is model railroading at a scale of 1:1,000. How on earth is this possible? Quite frankly, at the moment I don't know how possible it is but the technology exists to do it. So I'm going to have a go.

Monday, October 24, 2011

The Other Project.

"What other project?" I hear you ask?
Well ever since my wife saw the Teeny Trains Christmas train display, she has thought it would be a good idea to have ago and build one ourselves. It would make a great centrepiece for the dinner table on Christmas day. So we have been rootling through the Christmas displays at the major crafts stores Michaels and Jo-ann searching for small trees and decorations suitable for the project. We've got quite a few bits and pieces and will start to pull the whole project together very shortly. To top it off I found this nice Model Lionel Trainset in Hallmark today. I think it would make a suitable subject to circle around under the tree if I can easily replace the trucks under the train with the IDL motors magnet platforms.
We'll see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment